Friday, May 23, 2008

Wealthy Affiliate A Scam?

Probably a scam, is what I said to myself when I came upon mention of the Wealthy Affiliate offering it's members mentoring one on one tutorials, website how to's and landing pages, case studies, marketing tools and more. After encountering so many false promises masked in good sales copy related to Internet Marketing, I can honestly say. I was skeptical.

I asked myself is WA a scam? I had since I started in Internet marketing bought several Guru Marketing "how to get rich" on the internet books (mistake), software, all in one websites and subscribed to mailing lists. Some didn't deliver on the promises others were out and out scams. In a nut shell, despite all of my efforts I had not made any consistent profit let alone gotten rich.

I was not prepared for what I found once I became a member of WA. Upon entering the member website WA there were so many knowledgeable Internet Marketers and excellent resources that initially I was in what I can honestly describe as shock coupled with information overload. So many of the tools, software and resources I've bought and that I've seen being sold online was available in one place to Wealthy Affiliate members, at no charge.

I have to say I'm glad I found Wealthy Affiliate it's the best money I've spent on my online business. Kyle and Carson the 25 year old WAs themselves have assisted me personally.The Wealthy Affiliate forum alone is full of money making advice and tools worth thousands.

WA gives you full access to all resources including one on one support, video tutorials, case studies, courses, tips, techniques, research tools, articles, guides, faqs and much more. You'll learn money making techniques you won't find anywhere else and Kyle and Carson are always adding valuable resources. The latest additions being a powerful Clickbank Product research tool and FREE Web Hosting.

Click Here to find out more and visit Wealthy Affiliate

Elie Ajouri

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home