Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Making Money with Your Blog!

A place for finding the Nuts and Bolts for Making Money Online with Affiliate Marketing Business Opportunity!

Article marketing of course is the process of writing articles and submitting them to the various online article directories and websites that accept articles for the purpose of generating direct traffic and back links to your website.

Article marketing is a powerful source of generating traffic and generating back links to your website. Article marketing generates traffic to your website through two primary methods. One method is that of search engine optimization that is created by the back links that are created by your article marketing.

The second method of article marketing that is quite powerful is that of creating direct traffic. To create direct traffic to your website using article marketing, you generally want to submit your articles to the top five or so article directories, as ranked by traffic volume.

One of the things that I've done with article marketing for traffic generation is that visitors, the traffic, that I generate using article marketing has a much higher propensity spend money with me than visitors and traffic that is generated from other sources.

This is probably the biggest reason I use article marketing for my personal traffic generation. You see, I don't have a big ego, I don't have to have the most amount of traffic, but one thing that is extremely important to me that my traffic converts.

I have found that traffic coming from article marketing converts, and converts very well. And that is why I use article marketing for traffic generation primarily.

Do you want to learn more about how I do it? I have just completed my brand new guide to article marketing success, Your Article Writing and Promotion Guide

Download it free here: Secrets of Article Promotion

Do you want to learn how to build a massive list fast? Click here: Email List Building

Sean Mize is a full time internet marketer who has written over 900 articles in print and 9 published ebooks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home