Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Article Marketing on the Internet is a whole different story

Article Marketing on the Internet is a whole different story because of the way your articles reach humans who have an interest in them. Article Marketing will help you increase your link popularity, search engine positioning for your keywords and phrases, and it helps you reach more potential customers for your products or services.

Let me ask you a very important question. Are you maximizing your marketing efforts? The reason that I ask this is that this is the number 1 reason that most internet marketers fail online.

I remember when I first started online life was very rough. I really felt overwhelmed as there were so many different skills that I needed to learn. I learnt the hard way that I needed to track and test everything to see where I was getting the best return.

Let us look at how I use a proven system of marketing to build my business. I send all my traffic to a squeeze page where the main purpose is to capture the name and email address of my subscribers. After this has taken place I send my traffic to a high converting sales page where I make sales immediately. Then I follow up with my subscribers by building a relationship and backend promotions where I make most of my money.

So let us look at in forensic detail how I use article marketing to do this. I write keyword optimized articles and submit them to all the major article directories. I include a link to my squeeze page in my resource box. All the traffic that I get from the article directories will build my subscriber lists as they are sent to a squeeze page to download a free report.

This is a really simple system that works. Now the key to make this very profitable is to track and test everything. When I first started I was not making that much money. However, I tracked and tested everything I did. I found some offers that converted very well. I also consistently tweaked my sales pages to ensure that I get the maximum results from them.

Once you start implementing this in your business you will realize how simple internet marketing is.

Are you really interested in driving massive traffic to your website?

Here's the answer:

Secrets Of Article Marketing - Download your free ebook now.

Mark Abrahams is a full time internet marketer who has helped others to earn a living online.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home