Thursday, May 15, 2008

Why Article Marketing Produces Such High Quality Leads

Article marketing produces some of the highest quality leads in the marketplace today, and very few people know this. They might have heard it somewhere, but they dont really know it. How do I know this? Because there are only a handful of people who actually write articles and make a full time income from the leads generated from those articles.

I am one of those people. But enough about me.

Why does article marketing produce such high quality leads?

I believe it is because once someone has read your article, and perhaps several of your articles, if they click through to your web site, it is because the already like you. It is not because they were tricked by some PPC ad or some other hot line in an email. They didnt have to evaluate their decision to come to your site by some 3 line ad.

The read some of your articles. They have seen your style. They like your style enough to want to learn more. And so they click through.

I think this is the very strongest key to this phenomenon.

So the next question is, how do you keep up this rapport that is created when they come to your web site?

The way to do it is through your email campaign.

I send all of my incoming traffic to a squeeze page (you can sample one at the end of this article) and that gives people an opportunity to get something free from me, and in exchange for getting something free from me, they have to give me their email so I can send it to them. And if I have their email, I can build rapport with them. Of course, so can you.

Do you want to learn more about how I do it? I have just completed my brand new guide to article marketing success, Your Article Writing and Promotion Guide

Download it free here: Secrets of Article Promotion

Sean Mize is a full time internet marketer who has written over 1574 articles in print and 11 published ebooks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home